Monday, November 30, 2015

Dilworth Now News Blog goes to the Beach


The Wedding Party

So many changes in my life I don’t know where to start...

So I will start back in July of this year we decided to make a move to North Myrtle Beach and spend an unlimited amount of time blogging about marriage, moving and new adventures in life, loving and the pursuit of happiness.

The Marriage License

The wedding of yours truly and Wayne took place on the beach at sunset September 12, 2015, with the reception at Wayne’s house in the back yard with friends and family. The honeymoon was in NYC and now we are back home in NMB settling in to our new future and planning more adventures to enjoy our new life together.

Our NYC Honeymoon
I have to say it has all been magical we are truly in love and so looking forward to the rest of our lives together.

Having blogged about everything in Charlotte, NC and abroad for several years, the transition to the beach is so exciting. I know our readers will be delighted to hear about their favorite vacation spot and what is going on in this Grand Strand Paradise. I promise to delight you with the old and the new places with lots of great photos and stories of interest up and down the Grand Strand so when you do visit you will be privy to what is new and where the locals go for food, entertainment and places of interest you may not know about.

I'll also include firsthand info on personal stories of interest to everyone.

Many friends gathered to celebrate my wedding.
Here is our Bachelorette group, ready to party.

Thank you for letting me into your space on the internet. Let me hear from you and your experiences and I will post your story and photos.

Wayne and Linda Sweatt

Blogger and travel enthusiast

Linda George Sweatt
704 408 7375

More pictures from our beautiful beach wedding:











No comments:

Post a Comment